2018/19 Key Dates & Deadlines
|Income Tax and Class 4 NICs||2018-19||2017-18|
|1st payment on account||31 January||2019||2018|
|2nd payment on account||31 July||2019||2018|
|Balancing payment||31 January||2020||2019|
|Class 2 NICs||31 January||2020||2019|
|Capital Gains Tax||31 January||2020||2019|
|Class 1A NICs||19 July||2019||2018|
Corporation Tax – 9 months and one day after the end of the accounting period (or by quarterly instalments if large company).
2017-18 Returns Filing Deadlines
- 31st May 2018 – Issue P60s to employees
- 6th July 2018 – P11D and P11D(b) and appropriate copies to employees
- 31st October 2018 – Self Assessment Tax Return (SATR) – paper version
- 30th December 2018 – SATR Online where outstanding tax (subject to cap) to be included in 2019-20 PAYE code
- 31st January 2019 – SATR Online
Under Real Time Information most employers must notify HMRC of payments and deductions on or before the time of payment, some concessions apply.